Complaint Review: The LEAGUE

PO Box 560627 Dallas, Texas USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

The LEAGUE Offering a "free" membershipt invitation; elite secret society Dallas Texas

*General Comment: 2016 and i just got same letter. From a tom

I received a letter dated 10/19/13 wanting me to reply via mail in the self addressed envelope they provided or by fax by midnight 10/25/13.  If I do not reply they state they will offer the option to the person next in line.

The letter included a Membership Invitation Certificate exclusively for me.  .The letter reads, "for your eyes-only," tells about what an honor it is to be a part of their group, which includes the rich, the powerful, the famous, creme de la creme of society, billionaires, businessmen, etc.

It also goes on about how this person "Bill" who cannot identify himself to me, has been watching me for some time.  He knows that I am kind, almost to a fault, I make friends easily, my word is my bond, I've lived life honorably, always striving to do the right thing and do my best at all times and I almost never cut coners.  The letter pulls you in and pretty much states they know me better than I know myself.  It talks about how special I am to have received the letter and about "FREE" secrets I will receive to be rich, have anything I want..blah...blah...blah...

In short it is a 10 page letter with a certification to be returned.  Thankfully after reading several other reports on this website I did not fall for it.  Others on this website have said they returned the "Free" Membership certificate only to receive worthless items and a promise to send more secrets for $139.00 payment.

I thankfully have tossed my letter in the trash and will not be responding, not even out of curiosity.

Thank you to the others that posted about this and I hope others that receive the letter will do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-LEAGUE/Dallas-Texas-75356/The-LEAGUE-Offering-a-free-membershipt-invitation-elite-secret-society-Dallas-Texas-1093847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The LEAGUE

#1 General Comment

2016 and i just got same letter. From a tom

AUTHOR: Instant - (USA)

Thanx for the heads up. Letter is in the trash