Complaint Review: The Rx Helper

• Reported By: dave — Bishop California
The Rx Helper
700 West Hillsboro Blvd-Bldg. 3-Suite 207 Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

The Rx Helper Company is fraudulent Deerfield Beach Florida

Found RxHelper online and applied for assistance to get Enbrel for my rheumatoid arthritis.  After a month of calling and paying $60.95 to hook up and another $59.95 for the monthly fee, there was no progress.  I received a letter from the Encourage Foundation (legit) saying they needed insurance phone numbers.  Of course, I already sent photocopies of that as was requested by RxHelper. When I called Encourage, they did not know who RxHelper was and never heard of them.  I called Medicare, and they did know who they were.  I called HICAPP state agency, and they had never heard of them.  I even called RXHelper to say I was suspicious that they are not legit.  HICAPP called me back to say they suspected fraud and to call the bank to stop further rip off payments. What these creeps at RxHelper are doing is going online to whatever foundation helps low income people get medications, downloading their application, sending it to the patient and charging $59.95 to do something we can do for free. It really steams me that they are getting away with this.  I am a low income social security disabled person with severe RA, and these people are taking advantage of dummies like me. I lost $120 but figure it is worth it to put these frauds out of business and not have any other poor people get rippied off for medicine they need to stay alive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Rx-Helper/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/The-Rx-Helper-Company-is-fraudulent-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-1126378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Rx Helper