Complaint Review: time warner cable j

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: jplaninsek — jacksonville North Carolina
time warner cable j
902kensington dr jacksonville nc, Select State/Province USA

time warner cable j twc tech left tools and 14 month old choked on it. no apoligy just a superviser came tried to take the tool. jacksonville north carolina

On the 19th of may 2014 twc sent a tech out to my apt to install cable and internet. for the 2nd time, days went by now its the 26th at around 930. I was on the couch and my 14 month old daughter was playing in the sunroom she came up to me gagging so I dislodged what was in her and made sure she was ok she was fine. I am not I am irate. later after looking at it was the slip on toning device the technician left on the cable outlet. so I did the typical customer service runaround promise's of call backs and I will do this and that and we will file a ticket and do this. no im sorry holy shit that's fucked up. we will do this to immediately remedy the situation no instead on the 28th of may technical operations supervisor of eastern north Carolina comes over with some unknown person talks to me about it asks to see the device puts it in his pocket asks if there is any thing else he could do right now. [continued below]....

..... and I told him I don't want twc anymore I wanted an apology and I want him to make those toners screw on and I want the tech to keep his job unless he did something like this before. And I think they should pay some sort of money. he says ok and try's to leave with the toner. I tell him I want it back he reluctantly gives it back to me then the unknown man takes out a camera and says we need to get pictures of the device and the room. they came over to attempt to recover there tool and when they couldn't do that then they try to cover there ass. I am sick of big businesses in this country doing what ever they want and not caring what they do to the people they service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/time-warner-cable-j/jacksonville-nc-Select-StateProvince-28546/time-warner-cable-j-twc-tech-left-tools-and-14-month-old-choked-on-it-no-apoligy-just-a-1150597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on time warner cable j