expert

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Orem Utah
Tree House Marketing - Turley Thompson - TMG Marketing
5252 N EDGEWOOD DR #325 (new Addy) Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing - Turley Thompson - TMG Marketing ripoff dishonest & fradulent billing SEE this for new address and phone Provo Utah

I, as all of you, have been ripped off from Tree House Marketing.

Since I wasn't getting anywhere trying to find TMG (Tree House), I decided to call the company that manufactures RingStop (NaturalCare). I was amazed at how helpful they were. They indicated to me that they have been ripped of too. They explained to me that they were unable to prevent Tree House from sending their products, and they did not receive the money from the charges that had been made to my credit card.

They told me that I should dispute all charges that Tree House charged and contact them directly. In fact, they have been keeping track of their address and phone number changes.

I feel that I should pass on their new address and phone number in hopes that it helps others. It is not toll-free, but if we can all call and demand or money back maybe something will happen... There must be something that we can do.

Has anyone contacted Utah's Attorney General's Office?

Kristen
Layton, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2003 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing-Turley-Thompson-TMG-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84604/Tree-House-Marketing-Turley-Thompson-TMG-Marketing-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billin-68564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing - Turley Thompson - TMG Marketing