Complaint Review: Tri-Care Express Scripts (home delivery pharmacy)

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Loretta — Crestview Florida United States of America
Tri-Care Express Scripts (home delivery pharmacy)
Phoenix, AZ 35072-2150 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Tri-Care Express Scripts ,home delivery pharmacy, Lying, Incompetant pharmacy workers and customer service representatives and supervisors. Phoenix, Arizona

After sending in a doctor's written prescription medication for home delivery, within a week I called to check on it.  I was told it would take two weeks longer than expected.  I was going out of town for a week so would not be home obtain it.  (It is a controlled med and had to be available to sign for it.)  I asked the rep to cancel it and I would obtain it locally.  Within 3 minutes she returned to the phone, told me it was cancelled.  I asked when do I get my prescription back and she told me I wouldn't, that it was destroyed.  This information was followed up by another rep another couple of days later.

After that I called a supervisor, was told they do not destroy a schedule II medication but send them back to the consumer.  I waited.  After about a week of waiting I called and was told my prescription was sent out.  I waited several more days and today received a letter from Express Scripts containing another person's written prescription!  Where is, and who has my schedule II controlled medication, and what about the person who's prescription I now have in my possession?

This is indeed the worse pharmaceutical company I have ever had to deal with.  All of their representatives do nothing but lie, and/or tell whatever story they think might get them off the hook or enable them to be lazy about their jobs.  The supervisor (Moses Ext #233644) I spoke to this morning promised he would call my physician to tell them what happened concerning my prescription.  He did nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-Care-Express-Scripts-home-delivery-pharmacy/Phoenix-Arizona-/Tri-Care-Express-Scripts-home-delivery-pharmacy-Lying-Incompetant-pharmacy-workers-and-933310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri-Care Express Scripts (home delivery pharmacy)