Complaint Review: TSYS Merchant Solutions

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: duped1 — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
TSYS Merchant Solutions
1620 Dodge St Stop 3231 Omaha, Nebraska USA

TSYS Merchant Solutions First National Merchant Solutions Excessive fees, double indemnity Omaha Nebraska

I was "sold" two accounts from our local rep for ONE company.  The premise was that it would save us money since we handled phone and in person sales.  Getting different rates for the different types of transactions.  Sounds good, right?

Unfortunately our fees went out of control. They more than doubled.  The fees were more than the transaction rates.  When we called we were told that was the rates and that was it.

So, I terminated the contract.  Now they are charging TWO termination fees.  over 8 years of excessive fees were not enough.  When I called to ask for them to reconsider, I was treated with disdain and when I asked to be transferred to a complaint resolution department, I was told there isn't one.

I asked to see their copy of the contract because I do not see those fees in mine.  No copies yet.

I wrote to them on their website.  I filed with the BBB and have already written on two websites about them.

Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSYS-Merchant-Solutions/Omaha-Nebraska-68197-3231/TSYS-Merchant-Solutions-First-National-Merchant-Solutions-Excessive-fees-double-indemnit-1068185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSYS Merchant Solutions