license

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: pokerplayer88 — San Diego California
Tyler Southern
31311 Ceanothus Drive Laguna Beach, California USA

Tyler Southern Valerie Lopez Thousands stolen through bank fraud Laguna Beach California

*Author of original report: No funds have been repaid but there is an update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Little Ankuf

*Author of original report: Tyler Southern still owes me THOUSANDS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ankur Parikh

*Author of original report: Kage goes to prison

*Author of original report: Correction Kage

*Author of original report: Professional Boxer

*Consumer Comment: Correction

Tyler Southern is a criminal who has stolen thousands of dollars from me.  He has lied so many times about paying me back and pretends he has no money.  His girlfriend Valerie Lopez also stole from me.

He is still posting ads on craigslist promising fake credit cards.  He also uses the name Lionel Callahan.  He is currently under FBI investigation for fraud.  He will be caught soon and pay for his crimes.

He is a poser who has multiple tattoos and is obsessed with Tupac Shakur.  He also wants to become a professional boxer.  He has admitted to using my money for his boxing lessons.

He has threatened me using many derogatory racial insults.  He asked me to help him scam another victim over the phone.  He will use anybody to get them to send him greendot moneypaks and bank deposits.

He plays games manipulating and scamming people however he can to obtain funds.  He will still never actually meet me in person because he is truly the ultimate coward.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tyler-Southern/Laguna-Beach-California-92651/Tyler-Southern-Valerie-Lopez-Thousands-stolen-through-bank-fraud-Laguna-Beach-California-1050214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tyler Southern

No funds have been repaid but there is an update

AUTHOR: shoresky28 - ()

Tyler Southern claims to have repaid me but he has not.  He has made a small attempt recently but refuses to send me anything substantial.  I have tried to be understanding to his situation.

I would not be writing this report if he repaid me like he has promised so many times since January 2010.  He has no lawyer and no defense for making false promises and defrauding me for absolutely no reason.

I have tried to be patient but enough is enough.  If he initiates legal action against me I will counter sue him for the full $25000 stolen from me through wire fraud, theft, false identity and breach of contract.

I am willing to retract that I have no proof that he is a drug user.  I have not contacted the FBI like his other victims since I thought he would make things right.

He contacted me to remove that part of my report and I have agreed to do that.  He told me to state that we are "working out the situation".  I hope he can rectify the financial havoc he has caused.

Tyler's claims are completely false and laughable.  "Benny Beckham" and Lawrence "Lorenzo" Valentine harrassed me repeatedly for over a year to send them thousands of dollars again and again.

My lawyer Peter Cameron of San Diego CA sent Tyler's mother Valerie Southern a cease and desist letter in 2010 to stop their threats and return all of my funds.  Tyler and Lawrence never complied with me.

There is no record of drug case histories or crooked realtors.  He made up this fiction in his rebuttals to get revenge against me for writing these reports.  He will have to retract these lies as part of our resolution.

I still doubt your inheritance documents Mr. Southern so I will need you to show me real proof.  You will need to continue to send me my lost funds back in full so we can both move on.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Little Ankuf

AUTHOR: TSOUTHERN - ()

Anyone interested in financial proof about this situation feel free to contact me.

I have met with my attorney and will be suieing Ankur Parikh for Defamation, Business Disparagement and false light. Again I have never touched drugs in my life but there's a record of Ankur Parikhs drug case history in Phoenix. He was a crooked realtor for years and admitted to me he plays poker for a living in Las Vegas.

He threatened the life of me and my family which us recorded. Claimed he was going to rape and kill my mother and at 4aM on his coke binges called me cracker etc night after night. He harassed me even after repaid.

Anyone doubting inheritance docs feel free to contact me.

Ankur a liar.

Tyler Southern still owes me THOUSANDS

AUTHOR: shoresky28 - ()

Tyler there are multiple people after you for your craigslist credit card scams which you still operate.  I have sent you over $25000 since 2010.  You have paid me back only a few hundred dollars from that amount.

I was very patient and even sent you more money over last year $10000 for your inheritance scam.  I thought you would be able to send me back something significant by now but all I have heard are more lies and excuses.

You used all my money for your personal expenses and to fund your extravagant lifestyle.  You have given me nothing but trouble since 2010.  I have been nothing but an innocent victim in all of this and you know it.  I do not hold a real estate license so I do not know how I could have committed mortgage fraud.

I have never played poker.  I have never touched drugs or alcohol.  I am a minority and unlike you I am not a racist.  Your attempt to smear me is laughable.  Stop scamming people and being a criminal Tyler.  Get some funding and pay me back all of my stolen funds.

Ever since I wrote this ripoff report about you I have received numerous harrassing calls from strange phone numbers from The Phillipines.  I know you are behind all of this Tyler and are making good on all of the nasty threats you have made towards me.  You will not get away with any of it.

I have saved all of your disguisting texts over the years.  I also wrote a report about you this time last year.  You said you would get me back all of my money.  It has only gotten worse ever since.  There are numerous people who will back me up in the months to come so be prepared Tyler.

If you still want to work this out with me you have my number.  Be a man and get in contact with me.  Stop running from all of your victims.  I see that you have changed your number again.  I wonder why that is Tyler!!

I still have the same number.  Your pathetic attempt to ruin my name will never work.  You threatened to come after me in Las Vegas for writing these factual reports.  I have asked to meet you in person many times but you continue to hide in San Diego and Laguna Beach.  You have the criminal record Tyler not me.

You have no real bank account so you have to beg people to send you greendot moneypaks.  You hide behind multiple phone numbers.  You have victims in Chicago Kansas Alabama Nevada California and so many others.

Some have already posted about you on this website.  The FBI is currently investigating you not me.  I still have proof of every single wire and deposit I sent you and your partner Lawrence "Lorenzo" Valentine.

I still have your notarized agreement from last year with your signature stating that you will pay me back in full.  I am still waiting Mr. Southern.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ankur Parikh

AUTHOR: TSOUTHERN - ()

This is Tyler Southern. I am responding to Ankur Parikh who posted this ripoffreport.

Mr. Parikh has now posted 4 individual ripoffreports on this website for 1 incident that happened between him and myself. He has involved people who have no involvement and continues to post lies.

I have never touched drugs in my life and any vehicle I lease or purchase thats my business.

Ankur Parikh is under investigation for his involvement in mortgage fraud with straw borrowers. He's a known cocaine drug addict that jumps from town to town playing poker. His word isnt worth a damn. I have requested this website removes his comments that aren't related to a transaction we had from this website. He claims I made racial statements about him, I have a huge circle of friends from all different ethnicities. Ankur was the one making racial statements.

Ankur - you know you were compensated. You know your background. This report will be removed. Stop putting lies online.

Kage goes to prison

AUTHOR: shoresky28 - ()

Hey Kage your buddy Tyler is too dumb to play the violin.  You sound like a scammer.  All scammers and frauds like you pay the ultimate price eventually.  Karma is a beautiful thing.

Correction Kage

AUTHOR: shoresky28 - ()

Hey Kage you can both make beautiful music in prison playing that violin together

Professional Boxer

AUTHOR: shoresky28 - ()

He is also a professional drug addict just like his mother.  That is where all my money went.  They are beautiful at it.  You must be also judging from your stupid reply.

Correction

AUTHOR: Kage - ()

It was actually violin lessons not boxing lessons, and he makes beautiful music.