Complaint Review: usashoppingclub.com

• Reported By:Plymouth Connecticut
usashoppingclub.com
www.usashoppingclub.com Nationwide U.S.A.

usashoppingclub.com Scam/Rip off Internet

These people are ripping off hard working people that are desperate to pull their credit rating up and USA Shopping is ruining us more.

My situation: Got the call, gave all my information (stupid), they gave me a confirmation number and told me that the monies would be debited from my account (88.00) and that I would receive a Start up kit in the mail. Never received that kit and the monies were removed from my account.

Went on website to shop since I had my account number and was told to use it to shop until my kit came in and it says that it is invalid information, that I am not in their records.

I will sue and my lawyer will take the case PRO BONO!

Mary
Plymouth, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usashoppingclubcom/nationwide/usashoppingclubcom-ScamRip-off-Internet-313141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usashoppingclub.com