Complaint Review: USGOBUY

• Reported By: Eldon Wear — Iowa
USGOBUY
6600 NE 78th Ct. B4 Portland , Oregon USA

USGOBUY Asking so much documents. and wont release our item. Portland OR

*Consumer Comment: Take it easy!Those are normal process!

Shipped to US Go buy storage,

After i want to submit for delivery they started asking me for documents to identify my name.

Gave them Driver License Utility bill TAX ID, company registration even Certificate of LLC.

Really they still ask me to take a snap short of my photo holding my documents for what they are not professional and even bank will not ask me to to pictures of me holding my documents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USGOBUY/Portland-Oregon-97218/USGOBUY-Asking-so-much-documents-and-wont-release-our-item-Portland-OR-1137829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USGOBUY

Take it easy!Those are normal process!

AUTHOR: lovesshopping - (USA)

For the forwarders, they have to make sure to avoid the credit card fraud. As you provide,they will not bother you any further. I did the same thing. So, just take it easy!

Anyway,they are cheap though! Look at here: no re-consolidtation fee,no membership fee,no add-on fees.