Complaint Review: Vacation Network Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
Vacation Network Inc.
P.O. Box 189 Evans, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-890-9523
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Vacation Network Inc. inferior customer service. The WORST company ever!!!! BEWARE Evans Georgia

*Author of original report: Vacation Network Inc

I booked a trip to Mexico through vacation network received a confirmation that stated my trip was confirmed once I got to Mexico I was informed my unit was not paid for when I contacted Raven at VNI she confirmed that the unit was indeed paid for what she didn't tell me was the Moon Palace Golf Spa was a mandatory all inclusive resort and I owed the hotel an additional nine thousand dollars and that it was nothing she could do for me. Another Rep Shebia stated that she told me this information upfront which is an absolute LIE I would have never agreed to pay nine thousand dollars for a vacation that cost me $200.00 under VNI network when I informed them that their website does not state this is an mandatory all inclusive resort Raven proceeded to tell me it didn't have to state that on the website it stated it on my confimation when I asked her where on the confirmation she got upset and basically told me I was S.O.L. I had to come up with nine thousand dollars to Leave Mexico and have to retain a lawyer to sue VNI!! Do yourself a favor DO NOT USE NVI they trurly are RIPOFFS!!!!

RAVEN and SHEBIA are true a**holes who don't know there job!!!

Keisha
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Network-Inc/Evans-Georgia-30809/Vacation-Network-Inc-inferior-customer-service-The-WORST-company-ever-BEWARE-Evans-G-430714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Network Inc.

Vacation Network Inc

AUTHOR: Keisha - (U.S.A.)

I totally agree with Scott from Arizona, I believe a class action lawsuit should be brought against VNI. They are total scam artist with no honor and should be brought down.

They assume people will just complain and take no further action if this is suppose to be a respectable company how is it possible to be number 70 on a list to recieve a refund and be given the run around.

I would like to see heads roll starting with Raven and Shebia!!!!