Complaint Review: Valuation Vision

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Shannon — atascadero California
Valuation Vision
Carlsbad, California USA

Valuation Vision Brokers Price Opinions,BPOS,Default management, REOS Carlsbad California

This company uses Realtors to process Brokers price opinions for them that they in turn sell to banks for triple what they pay the realtors.They have a terrible reputaion and NEVER pay!!!!In December prior to reading about their unfair paractices on REOPRO I did several reports for them I still have not been paid.When I contacted them by email I was sent the following email.....

We do sincerely apologize for the delay in payment.  We are currently finalizing an acquisition which is what has caused the delay in payment.  This should be completed within the next 30 days.  We appreciate your patience and we will do everything we can to get payment to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
V2 Client Supportmail.

When I contacted them by phone I was told the employees are being paid but I may never see my $300.I did the wotk within the time they prescribed and want my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valuation-Vision/Carlsbad-California-92010/Valuation-Vision-Brokers-Price-OpinionsBPOSDefault-management-REOS-Carlsbad-California-1124024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valuation Vision