Complaint Review: Vemma

• Submitted: Sun, December 01, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jd — Adrian Michigan
8322 East Hartford Drive Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Vemma Vemma scam for the young generation making more debt for college students Scottsdale Arizona

After all the hype about vemma, going to big events, watching videos etc, I decides to join the young people revolution of vemma to start making money and get my BMW within the year. Sounds good right? Like a dream? Well its a scam that got me and many of my college students.

They sold us false hopes and dreams and put us all into debt. They require us to buy a $547.95 silver pack to get started sending me 4 cases of verve energy drink so I can "promote" the company and use it as a recruiting tool. Not to mention you are required a auto renew every month to stay active. They say 30 day full refund guarantee. But if you drink any of your drinks they deduct it off of your refund, which was told it wouldnt matter as long as I kept the cans. Luckily, I still had mine. My other friends weren't as fortunate and receive 100% loss.

I returned mine which I had to spend $80 to sent it all back. [continued below]....

..... They gave me a refund of $408.95 putting me at a $219. I asked why I didn't receive a full refund. They said shipping and handling is not part of refund and any money I made was deducted off of my return, which I received $100 pay for something I didn't even do and now will have to pay taxes on it at end of year.

Regardless for me, I only took around $119 hit but also spend a month of working for them. This is in colleges going after young people and is not right. One of my downline spent over $1,000 in the company and in now in dept. This company is not how it is promoted in any way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vemma/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Vemma-Vemma-scam-for-the-young-generation-making-more-debt-for-college-students-Scottsdal-1103497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vemma