Complaint Review: Wachovia Dealer Services

• Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By: Kittt-Kaat — Inland Empire California United States of America
Wachovia Dealer Services
Santa Ana, California United States of America

Wachovia Dealer Services Wachovia auto loans Wachovia Dealers services .. RUN!!!!!!! nastiest and shadiest company around! Santa Ana, California

*Consumer Comment: Going through something Similar

Wachovia Dealers services is a horrible company!! I will just give you quick glances at my expeirnce with them but all i have to say is if you seen there name pop up RUN!!!!!!!

From what I have heard you either good with them or you are one of those unfortunate souls that their experiences becomes a never ending battle... ther is no in between they don't fix issues..

Here a couple factors  to my experinces.... they have a huge turn around in representatives everytime you call you will gert someone new..  they all say somthing different...

My auto loan I was paying monthy every month got  bigger a bigger.. i  bought the car for $12k by the time my loan was over 2 yrs later I owed 16.5 k its a mystery that is before I gave it back).... it started when i lost my job i got another one but my pay cycle changed I called to aked if i can change my pay date to go with my new pay dates.. they said they would.. never did.. when i started getting there never ending phone calls.. I  called back  they never gave it to me and said they couldn't .. then ithey offered me a deferrment  I belived them..  they never gave it to me.. i kept noticing my bills were going up 700$$ a month? .. when i called to question about it they said because i was past due one month.. they never gave me a deferrment and I didn't send payment... when i told them what happened they said they could not grant it even tho that was the reason i was past due!! i mean it got ugly there is not talking to those people... eventually months down the line my statement said past due $2500??? could not even fathem how that happened... i called them asked for a statement and they refused to send me one!!!.. Finally 2 month later they sent me one becuase I refused to pay them until i saw it!! turns out they changed my payment! it went from 335 a month to 365 to 387 at the end.. not only that but my loan started with a $567 past due bal  to begin with!!!!....by this point it was over.. after all the nasty employess they ugly scare tactis... they  threatened me with they were going charge me with a felony..  becuase they were out to repo the car but couldn't find it..I didn't know...they went to my old neighborhood looking for the car and were showing my neighbors a copy of my auto loans as to how much I owed!

talked were are my privacy rights!!!

i mean awful! i battled with  for 2 years..

at the end i had gotten behind 2 months I  had sent them payment that day  to be got  up within 30 days! Not even an hour after I sent my payment I received a call from an investigator they hired who said she was going to put me in jail! I called them and it was ugly i ended up placing a stop payment on my check and dropped off the car! YOU WILL NOT WIN they do not honor anything they say you.. they take no responsibilty...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wachovia-Dealer-Services/Santa-Ana-California-/Wachovia-Dealer-Services-Wachovia-auto-loans-Wachovia-Dealers-services-RUN-nasti-546822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wachovia Dealer Services

Going through something Similar

AUTHOR: Kwa - (USA)

Hello, going through something similar.

We need to start recording the conversations with this company.