Complaint Review: Watershed

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: nan miller — Lake Hills Ohio United States of America
Watershed
Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Watershed Do NOT divulge your phone number! Always block caller ID! Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: From The Watershed

These people will NOT STOP CALLING, once they have your phone number!

I simply called for casual information.  They don't answer the phone.  I left my number (first mistake), then they called me--day and night--sometimes 3X an hour, pretending to be "concerned" about my daughter and her "life and death" situation.  I realize that addiction is serious business, but I never said our situation was an emergency of any sort.  They harassed me and bothered me and basically stalked me; it was ridiculous.

Don't even think about blocking their incoming calls.  They call from a different number each time--only confirming, to me, that they're ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!  I just laid low, hoping (and praying) they'd either get the message or give up and leave me alone, but they're STILL calling me...TWO YEARS LATER!

It's not right to prey on folks who are hurting and vulnerable.  These snakes should be exposed for the shady business they're running!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watershed/Boca-Raton-Delray-Beach-Florida-/Watershed-Do-NOT-divulge-your-phone-number-Always-block-caller-ID-Boca-Raton-Delray-B-1005802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watershed

From The Watershed

AUTHOR: Watershed Ashling - ()

We do believe that addiction is a life and death situation and that one phone call could save a life. We are sorry that your experience was not to your liking however. We would greatly appreciate it if you could contact us at info@thewatershed.com or call us at 1-800-861-1768 to see if we can come to a solution. More importantly, we hope that your daughter got the help she deserves. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,