Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

• Updated: Sun, December 15, 2013

• Reported By: Theresa — East Hartford Connecticut
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
PO Box 14411 Des Moines, Iowa USA

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo Will Play With Your Money Life Its A Game Of Monopoly, And You Will Always Lose!!!! Des Moines Iowa

This is the second time around where I am requesting for assistance with the unethical practices of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. I was part of the class action law suit a few years back with them for robo signing and trying to take my home from me. Recently I have come into a slight financial hardship and now Wells Fargo is trying to keep me from becoming current. I applied for the HAMP program and was denied on the same day. Wells Fargo, despite my situation has been playing with my money and distributing and posting my payments  incorrectly forcing me to remain in a negative. They are intentionally sabotaging my account and working closer to my bed.

Here's whats going on.. My mortgage is fixed, with my mortgage insurance and taxes included and they have been posting payments seperately to these items and not my past due balance. For example in June I was in arrears $1956.36, My mortgage is $1748.73 (x6 months to December = $10,492.38) since then I have paid $9,323.76. That's leaves a $1,168.62 balance but with the way Wells Fargo is incorrectly distributing my payments they say I still currently owe $7,127.74 and offering me a quick sale because I do not qualify for any thing else. They have fought for my home before so this is just their fraudulent way of business that says "F* you consumers, we do what we want". Like I said this is my second time around despite the class action law suit. I am sure if my financials were pulled and reviewed they would see that this has been going on from day one of Wells Fargo obtaining my mortgage.
The last time I tried to qualify for the HAMP program in 2010, they put me on a trial period back to back for 2 whole years then threw  $20,000 onto my principal balance and reduced my mortgage by $45, but thats not the greatest part.. they actually said that they never tried to qualify me for the HAMP program because I never applied.. Ugh, even the stupidest person can see that you must fill out an application in order to be placed on a trial period, soooo yeah!.. lol I have also requested for my financial records numerous times within the past 4 years, legally they have 30 days to provide you with the information.
Like I said it has been 4 years of requesting "my own" information but somehow they feel you are not entitled to them. They're a bank, if you request your records to see where your hard earned money goes it is yours to view correct???... NOT.. With Wells fargo that request is obsurd, it's their business not yours, while you have them as a motgage company you should just be grateful that they allow you to live in their home, because everything is under their discretion and if they want your home, they know exactly how to get you out of the picture!!
The way they conduct business is so inhumane and careless, I can't believe they are allowed to continue business and destroy lives. If you are considering having any dealings with Wells Fargo, do your research.. especially if it is for a home!!! This is going on with thousands, even millions of other home owners.. RUN!!!! RUN!!! This is normal for Wells Fargo.They are crooked and fraudulent and will handle your money and finances like it is garbage to them. You are garbage to them!! Although if you love to be demeaned and have your money played with like it grows on trees, then by all means this is the game for you. I don't like games, So instead of sitting at the Monopoly table, I want to sit at the Judicial and legal table and hand them their own poison!!! STAY AWAY FROM WELLS FARGO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Home-Mortgage/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/Wells-Fargo-Home-Mortgage-Wells-Fargo-Bank-Wells-Fargo-Will-Play-With-Your-Money-Life-Its-1107242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Home Mortgage