Complaint Review: Whittaker's Trophy Auto Sale

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2003

• Reported By:Ft Drum New York
Whittaker's Trophy Auto Sale
511th Military Company, Quater Master RD Ft. Drum, Quatermaster Road, New York U.S.A.

Whittaker's Trophy Auto Sale Tony & Dave Sale's Person Mr Whittaker The Owner Sold me a $7498.00 lemon that broke down on me in three days and they refused to give me a new car or give me my money back ripoff Central Square New York New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We strive for customer satisfaction!!

The Company sold me a $ 7498.00 lemon SUV that broke down in less than four days. The car broke down in ney york city and they told me to bring it to a ford dealership and I did. The problem is,is that it cost too much to fix the car and they said it is too for away to tow back to the car lot.

So they are saying it is my responsibility ( the owner even said to me if I purchase something from wallmart and some thing is wrong with it I would have to bring it back and I could not expect that is walmart's responsibility to bring it back)to bring the car back to them and that cost them too much to get it back on the lot, so it's up to me.It is now 15 days since I have been with the use of the car and they can not decide if the want to fix it or not. And when I call, either the owner is not there or they putting me on hold or giving me the run a round

nigel
Ft Drum, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2003 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whittakers-Trophy-Auto-Sale/Ft-Drum-Quatermaster-Road-New-York-13602/Whittakers-Trophy-Auto-Sale-Tony-Dave-Sales-Person-Mr-Whittaker-The-Owner-Sold-me-a-7-66650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whittaker's Trophy Auto Sale

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We strive for customer satisfaction!!

AUTHOR: Billy - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunatly in all business it is impossible to keep every customer happy, but we strive to do so. Not every situation has an easy and timely solution either. The vehicle purchased had 125k miles on it, and did not carry a NYS lemon law warranty. The vehicle experienced problems with the transmission over 350 miles from our dealership. Which created the biggest problem because we could not get it to fix it here. Mr Nigel Dyer the customer in this instance did not have to pay anything for the repair of this vehicle. We here at Whittaker's went above and beyond to repair his vehicel in NY city at no cost to him. We would go for days with out hearing from the customer, which did not help the timing of the repair. We stand behind our vehicles and offer customer satisfaction.