Complaint Review: wilberand associates p.c.

• Submitted: Sat, October 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: gone~postal — bradenton Florida
wilberand associates p.c.
210 landmark dr normal, Illinois USA

wilberand associates p.c. christine chance, patrick light, kenneth l wilber trying to make me pay for someone destroying my car while i was pregnant! normal Illinois

*Author of original report: ha!

*Consumer Comment: You left something out of your Ripoff Report...

christine chance has called me on several occasions. she tries to inform me i have a debt of 1700$ from a crash that nearly totaled my little camero. this womans front tire was level with my passenger window. then the woman come back and hit me again.

christine continually called me until i switched my number. due to this i have lost alot of valuable customers for my buisness and missed dr appointments for my pregnancy. i lost my car and my house because i had no way to and from work anymore. i just didnt have the money.

now i get my first letter from them and in their letter it states, THIS CASE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY AN ATTORNEY AT THIS FIRM. AN ATTOURNEY AT THIS FIRM IS AVAILIABLE TO REVIEW THIS CASE IF YOU REQUEST IT.

what a rip..... i spent 3 days in the hospital after this accident because i was pregnant and the drs were concerned. these people are rellentless and are not remorseful. im just glad i wasnt fooled by them into giving them my bank account number. they could have taken everything me and my daughter have and i would not be able to take care of her. its hard being a single mother.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wilberand-associates-pc/normal-Illinois-61761/wilberand-associates-pc-christine-chance-patrick-light-kenneth-l-wilber-trying-to-mak-1094795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wilberand associates p.c.

ha!

AUTHOR: gone~postal - ()

I dont wanna hear s*** from you. i had insurance, and if you are the b****** trying to scam me you can screw yourself. if you dont know what the hell your talking about stay the hell out of it. of coarse you will say anything to make yourself look better huh, f****** lawyer wannabees. ha, your not very goos at your job. lawyers are supposed to be immaculate liars, and thats what you come back with. a bit of advice, find another line of poffesion, maybe garbage man, or sewer inspector. you will make more money. Thanks for sharing

You left something out of your Ripoff Report...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

WHO was responsible for the accident and didn't have insurance....YOU, right?  Why did "she hit you" and then come back and hit you again?  You're leaving a bit out of this story.