Complaint Review: Will Wright III Agency

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: burnedinbama — Danville Alabama
Will Wright III Agency
Beltline Rd., Decatur, Alabama USA

Will Wright III Agency Farmers Insurance Group Lied to me about premium cost!!!! Complements of Dewayne Gray Decatur Alabama

*Author of original report: Dewayne Gray at Farmers is such a great guy! Call him today!

I went to this agency for insurance.  I paid a big premium and Dewayne Gray told me he would take care of everything.  A few months later I started getting notice from my mortgage companies (yes plural), that my insurance was not in effect and they were going to put insurance on the houses at a high premium.  When I called the owner Will Wright.  He told me this grand story about taking care of everything.  He did not take care of anything.  My insurance had been cancelled and never put into effect because the agent is too busy bowling! So, I called the district superientendent for Farmers in Madison Alabama.  He assured me he would take care of it and if I wrote him another 1300.00 check that he would make sure it was done.  Well things seemed to go ok until about 3 months later when I received another bill for $2700.00  yea! you heard me. [continued below]....

.....   So, needless to say they were just lieing to me all along and waiting to increase the premium.  If you are thinking about insurance with the Will Wright III agency don't do it!   If you have it already! Get a new policy and cancell it as quickly as possible.  Oh, I personally was told by Will Wright regarding a personal matter that I should just lie to the banks and tell them I lived in all the houses and they would give me a better finance rate.  He also trains his office staff to lie to everyone too.  They are the ones that told me everything was ok every time I called.  RUN! from him and this office!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Will-Wright-III-Agency/Decatur-Alabama-35603/Will-Wright-III-Agency-Farmers-Insurance-Group-Lied-to-me-about-premium-cost-Compleme-1123892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Will Wright III Agency

Dewayne Gray at Farmers is such a great guy! Call him today!

AUTHOR: burnedinbama - ()

Dewayne and Will Wright III made everything right. Everyone should stop by and see old Dewayne.

He will write you a good policy from a great company that has a very reputable foundation.  They will see to it that you get the service you need. If and when disaster strikes or effects you.  They will be right beside you all the way.

I chose to do business with a different company and that was just a personal choice, but their company is a highly respected company! So, strike everything from my previous post.