Complaint Review: Winner's Choice Publishers

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2005

• Reported By:Firth Nebraska
Winner's Choice Publishers
7094 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Bldg 3, Ste. 350 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Winner's Choice Publishers Ripoff, Took money when told that it wouldn't be until next month. Norcross Georgia

I was told that I was the grand prize winner for Nebraska and that they were sending me a 35mm camera and film. I was told that I would need to otder magazines so that I would have publishers if I were to win. I agreed and was told that they would call me in advance to let me know that they were going to take out the 82.11 from my account.

This was all supposed to start next month as I couldn't afford it at the time of the call. I just so happened to call for a balance from my band and found that they took out the money right after the phone call. I then tried to call them back as their number was on my caller aid and it was continously busy.

I called my bank and closed my account to stop further payments. i was given from my banker the number that was posted for them and I called them to have the subscription cancelled and they said that they would, we'll see. My bank will file what they need to an dif need be i will obtain any legal services that I can.

Carry
Firth, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winners-Choice-Publishers/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Winners-Choice-Publishers-Ripoff-Took-money-when-told-that-it-wouldnt-be-until-next-mon-158838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winner's Choice Publishers