Complaint Review: wpslessons.com

wpslessons.com Internet United States of America

wpslessons.com SCI Training for Life SCI Training for Life ripoff Internet

* : something fishy indeed

* : SCI - Stratford Career Institute Employee Rebuttal

Beware of SCI Training for Life.  There is a legitimate school by the name of Stratford Career Institute, but the previously mentioned school tries to mimic them by using the initials SCI in their title.

The one to beware of is an online 6-hour course which is nothing more than glorified blogging.  They instruct you to start a blog in which you purport to review products but you're actually just inserting links for their represented companies.

After I discovered what the course was all about, and requested a refund ($249.00) they refused and are ignoring the content of any emails I send to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wpslessonscom/internet/wpslessonscom-SCI-Training-for-Life-SCI-Training-for-Life-ripoff-Internet-493422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wpslessons.com

#1

something fishy indeed

AUTHOR: Sam - (Virgin Islands (US))

I was very careful to differentiate between Stratford Career Institute in my initial report, stating that the company I was complaining about was using the SCI initials to mislead people.

How interesting that an employee of Stratford (so they claim) made a rebuttal!  Hmmm?

Anyway, bottom line is I got my refund thanks to my post on ripoffreport.com.  Thanks guys!

#2

SCI - Stratford Career Institute Employee Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sarah V. - (USA)

"Sam", whose real name is Salvo, purchased our course but was not happy abiding by our refund rules.  We are happy to refund anyone who completes the course but is not accepted to work with at least one Fortune 500 company.  Salvo claimed, after taking half the course, that he had cognitive disabilities that prevented him from completing the course.  Truthfully, his emails seemed a little fishy because they were pretty well put together for someone with cognitive disabilities as he claimed.

Bottom line, we did issue Salvo a refund anyway.  But just to give you an idea of who we are talking about here, read an excerpt from one of his emails to us:

"As I stated before, I am on disability due to mental problems after an accident in November of 2001 left me in a coma.  After recovery, I still have some cognitive disorders.  I become confused very easily if I try to make my brain accept too much information.  This is what is happening with your course.  I have gone up to step 8, but cannot deal with the confusing aspects of the program.

What don't you f***king understand!!!  I CANNOT COMPLETE THE COURSE!!!!  Refund my money or I will use my blog to announce that your company victimizes the disabled.  Maybe you can f***king understand that, B**TCH!!!!"

Evidently, Salvo has sufficient cognitive ability to make good on his threat to use the information HE LEARNED IN OUR COURSE to attempt to sully our company's reputation.