driving

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Andover Maine United States of America
www.wolfhuskypups.com

www.wolfhuskypups.com www.pupsplus.com Seller would not respond once I asked for her name address and phone Internet

I was ready to send a deposit for a puppy via paypal, when it occured to me that I had no information about the seller except an email address. I emailed her, Denise Buchanan, (Denise Duncan on Pay Pal) and asked for her address and phone and suddenly the pup was sold. I was heartbroken. There was a second pup in the litter and I asked about her; she was available. I again asked the breeder for her info, not wanting to be scammed, before I sent my deposit. She again did not respond. I guess I will move on... why she will not give me the info is puzzling, maybe a scam, because all the other breeders have all this info readily available on the web sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwwolfhuskypupscom/internet/wwwwolfhuskypupscom-wwwpupspluscom-Seller-would-not-respond-once-I-asked-for-her-name-975823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.wolfhuskypups.com