Complaint Review: XEROX STATE AND LOCAL SO

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: BDE — Dallas Texas
XEROX STATE AND LOCAL SO
1835 Market Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

XEROX STATE AND LOCAL SO Contracted By City of Dallas To Put Parking Violations On Everyone's Credit Report. Placed a $100 Dollar Parking Violation on My Credit Report. I have NO KNOWLEDGE of this ticket. Violates Due Process. Never contacted me regarding this. No Judgement. Nothing. SHAME ON CITY OF DALLAS. Even AFTER I pay it will affect me for YEARS to Come. How Is This Legal? Philadelphia Pennsylvania

XEROX STATE AND LOCAL SO is a company located in Philadephia, PA. They have placed a $100 dollar parking violation on my credit report. I have no knowledge of this parking violation whatsoever. They were contracted by the City of Dallas Texas. They should have contacted me FIRST but did not. Now even after I pay the ticket it will affect my interest rate on loans, insurance, and may stop me from refinancing my home. I don't see how the punishment fits for this. I am preparing to SUE. They should have at least notified me before taking this action.

SHAME ON CITY OF DALLAS TEXAS.

Folks this is what these Cities are all doing now. They are so desperate for money they have taken to extreme actions to get it. Even possibly violating the law.

I will SUE them to REMOVE THIS. They had a DUTY per the law to NOTIFY ME of this violation. If there was a parking violation it could have blown off in the wind, etc. I didn't see one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 04:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XEROX-STATE-AND-LOCAL-SO/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/XEROX-STATE-AND-LOCAL-SO-Contracted-By-City-of-Dallas-To-Put-Parking-Violations-On-Everyo-1067342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XEROX STATE AND LOCAL SO