Complaint Review: Young Han Owner Jung Han Owner Corporate Cleaners

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: JohnE — Irvine California
Young Han Owner Jung Han Owner Corporate Cleaners
92 Corporate Park Irvine, California USA

Young Han Owner Jung Han Owner Corporate Cleaners In my opinion these monster have committed crimes against morality Irvine California

These people put on a great act around their customers as nice elderly hard working Korean blue collar workers. After a year in my opinion they turned in to Kim Jong Il and Kim Young – sook . These people stole two of my shirts ruined 2 sets of buttons on my shirts and generally in my opinion are the most dishonest people in the cleaning industry. This is not the first time I had a shirt lost by them I had a 200.00 shirt that they said I never brought in I told them that they were wrong and confused. I explained that they should try to find it immediately in the back or I was going to report this in the rip-off report and all of a sudden they found the shirt. I confronted them twice about the most recent crime they committed never offered to replace the two shirts they lost. Anytime I would bring up the fact that my items were missing they tried coming up with Cal Worthington type scenarios why my buttons were broken or my two shirts were missing. I think that the City of Irvine should make a firm commitment to the hard working people that have been defrauded by people by not offering these criminals a business license.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Young-Han-Owner-Jung-Han-Owner-Corporate-Cleaners/Irvine-California-92606/Young-Han-Owner-Jung-Han-Owner-Corporate-Cleaners-In-my-opinion-these-monster-have-commit-1144042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Young Han Owner Jung Han Owner Corporate Cleaners