Complaint Review: 123NeonSigns

• 123NeonSigns
    15500 SW Jay Street #50065
    Beaverton, Oregon
    United States of America

123NeonSigns - Delayed order processing and unresponsive customer service Beaverton, Oregon

I ordered a neon sign on 12/28/12.  Website says most orders take 1-2 business days to ship but custom signs take 3 weeks to ship.  My sign was not a custom sign.  Shipping was $21.

They don't have a phone number to call, so I emailed on 1/10/13 asking where my order is.  I got a response back the next day saying my order will ship out on 1/14 - over 2 weeks after I ordered.

I emailed back expressing my disappointment and requesting my shipping cost be refunded.  No response from them. Emailed again on 1/17 asking for an update.  No response. Order finally arrived on 1/23, almost 4 weeks after I ordered.  I emailed them again and got no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/123neonsigns/beaverton-oregon-97006/123neonsigns-delayed-order-processing-and-unresponsive-customer-service-beaverton-ore-1008592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content