Report: #819306

• Reported By: Jen — Maricopa Arizona United States of America
  • 1sale a day

Internet
    United States of America

1sale a day 1saleaday.com family.1saleaday.com broken product, refurbished trash, orders not recived Internet

I made 2 purcheses from this company within a 2 day period. totaling 3 products.  I only recived 2 out of the 3 products.  and those 2 products where  both broken, and refurbished pieces of junk.  The first one a pandigital 7" tablet. This will not charge. I pluged it in the day I recived it, and the power port was broken....    Product # 2 was a Shark Hand steamer.  This heats up, but the water doesn't process threw it, it doesn't work. at all no steam goes threw it.

I emailed customer cervice back and forth and back and forth, for 4 weeks now, and have not gotten any help.

As for the last it was never recived.  I emailed customer service, and they told me according to the tracking # it was recieved at the address on file. They never gave me the tracking # or confirmed the address.  I asked them 3 times for this info.  when i finaly recived the tracking #, it shows the pacage is in Florida, (I live in Arizona)  and that the pacage was scaned into FL Post office on the day I recived the confermation # (2 weeks after I requested it).  So how is it possible that it was recived???
I posted on their Face book page, and Tweeted them, and I still get no reply.....

DO NOT  BUY FOR THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1sale-a-day/internet/1sale-a-day-1saleadaycom-family1saleadaycom-broken-product-refurbished-trash-orders-819306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content