Complaint Review: 1st-art-gallery

• 1st-art-gallery

Internet
    USA

1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Buy No More Zhejiang Internet

I ordered a copy of Alma-Tadema’s ‘Ask No More’ from 1st-art-gallery’s website where they promised ‘Museum Quality’ however when I received the painting it looked more like ‘Cartoon Quality’ so I contacted 1st-art-gallery’s owner, David, to complain. He told me that it had been painted by their most talented artist who was very experienced. “Is your artist called Walt Disney?”, I replied, “because this Awfully Tacky Alma Tadema  looks like a cartoon version”. I told him I was returning it for a refund but that was seven months ago and I still haven’t got my refund. I noticed last week that 1st-art-gallery are advertising exactly the same painting in the ‘Paintings in Stock’ section on their website which should more aptly be renamed ‘Paintings in Shock’ given the shockingly poor quality of these paintings. [continued below]....

..... I called David and pointed this out, “That’s not your painting, it is another one,” he replied, “as for your refund, well what was the title of the painting? Ah yes, ‘Ask No More’”, he cheekily replied. Well, my advice to you all is ‘Buy No More’ from 1st-art-gallery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2017 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-art-gallery/internet/1st-art-gallery-1st-art-gallerycom-buy-no-more-zhejiang-internet-1394271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content