Complaint Review: 411.ca

• 411.ca

toronto, Ontario
    Canada

411.ca another rip of 411 !!! toronto, Ontario Canada

I talked to sales person and in 20 minutes we set up ad, she charge me 150$ month to month, after 2 weeks I decided to cancel ad lost 150$ its ok my lost.

BUT!!! They tiring to charge me for another month...??? They say 30 day notice cancelation....... But!!! Sales person didnt tell me that!!! They calling me and telling that they will send me to collections!!

I have tried 411 didnt like back off do not charge me more I will come back next time . No ,! they rip me off They prefer lost customer that wait for coming back !!!

Its a big scam 411!!!

They rip of regular hard working people like me and others!!

Do we Canadians have any rights in this country?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/411ca/toronto-ontario-m3c1h9/411ca-another-rip-of-411-toronto-ontario-canada-988137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content