Complaint Review: 4f47d245eaee423e110013db

• 4f47d245eaee423e110013db
    67th St
    Fort Hood, Texas
    United States of America

4f47d245eaee423e110013db Member on Hoobly.com Tried selling a dog they didnt own Fort Hood, Texas

I replied to an ad to buy an english bulldog. The lady insisted I send payment by western union. I tried getting her to send a recent picture of the bulldog.
She kept sending the same picture of a pup even when I asked to send a picture of the pup with a sign with my name on it. Then when I tried calling the number she gave me, it was a non working number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/4f47d245eaee423e110013db/fort-hood-texas-/4f47d245eaee423e110013db-member-on-hooblycom-tried-selling-a-dog-they-didnt-own-fort-hood-977621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content