Complaint Review: 50 States Movers

• 50 States Movers
    18227 NE 4th Ct
    Miami, Florida
    USA

50 States Movers These movers steal, ransack your things, bait and switch, hold your items forever!!!!!! Miami Florida

50 State Movers should be run out of business. They not only steal from their own customers, they hold your items for ransom until you pay what they want. They gave me a quote of 1570 to pick up my things from a storage unit and bring them back up to Michigan. Mind you it cost me 2300 to bring it down there from another company,so I thought that it was a good deal. Yea Right!! It ended up costing me 4292!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had my things from October to Dec 8, and when I finally received my things, some things were obviously missing. Like a brand new 32 inch TV still in the box, brand new Cuisinart pots and pans still in a box, and as I started looking thru my boxes I noticed everything was looked thru and they obviously picked what they wanted and just threw my things back in a box!!! They also took my quarter collection of all the states and some vaulable 1.00 coins, my tool box and I am sure there are other things that I can remember I had, but will when I go to get them!!!

I called them so many times while they had my things, sometimes never getting through or put on hold for 30 minutes at a time. They were very bad at communication and they did not care. These people are CROOKS AND THEY NEED TO BE RUN OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/50-states-movers/miami-florida-33162/50-states-movers-these-movers-steal-ransack-your-things-bait-and-switch-hold-your-item-1105892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content