Complaint Review: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com

• 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com
    146-92 Guy R. Brewer Blvd
    Springfield Garden, New York
    USA

7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York

*Author of original report: Best Kept Secret Parking

I parked my car here for 2 weeks while flying out of JFK Airport.  This company told me my car would be in a safe lot off-site of the drop-off location.  I should have known something was off when I walked into a "restaurant" (i.e. the catfish cafe) to drop off my vehicle.

When I came back from my trip to pick-up my car, we arrived to find another customer getting frantic and loud, as he had been waiting for 45 minutes and they couldn't find his brand new BMW 5 Series!  They eventually found it.

We patiently waited about an hour for our car.  However, when we finally got the car, after driving about a half-mile, we soon realized that someone had driven it about 3,000 miles and there was damage to our back bumper.

We called the company (it was after 10p.m. at this point and we had been traveling for over 10hours) and told them about our problem, but they said we had to call someone else in the morning and hung up.  When we called back and told them we were contacting the police, they hung up again.  We called the police and went back to the pick-up location.

When the police arrived, they informed us that this place is ripping people off every day.  They take people's money, park the cars on the street throughout Queens and sometimes rent or let other people borrow the vehicles.  The police said it was not uncommon for people to report that their cars had been vandalized or damaged due to collision while they were gone.

They company goes by different names to keep people from discovering their common scam.

Watch out for any parking in or around 146-92 Guy R. Brewer Blvd. or 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd in Queens / Springfield Garden, NY.

Catfish Cafe is also part of this scam -- this is where you check-in and pick-up your vehicle.

BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2016 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/7-dollars-jfk-parkingcom/springfield-garden-new-york-11434/7-dollars-jfk-parkingcom-this-company-is-constantly-changing-its-name-beware-of-any-p-1330402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author