Complaint Review: A Collezioni

King and Duffern
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

A Collezioni Marco Rossi Italian Jackets, Drive by scam Toronto, Ontario Canada

Guy rolls up to me on King street, Parkdale, speaks barley any english, but he speaks great french.  All smiles, very friendly.

Tells me he's from Italy, lost and and needs directions to the airport. Also tells me about these leather jackets he has from Armani that the government wants 13% taxes to return his samples to italy, which would be about 2500$.  Offers me 5 for 700$

Jackets looked good, logo is similar.  I get back to the office, something seems fishy, so I check online, and lo and behold, scam alerts all over North America.

Was driving a blue caravan mini-van, don't have a licence plate #. I was in a good mood, and had some extra cash, and it was too good to be true, and I fell for it.  DOn't let this guy get you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-collezioni/toronto-ontario-m5v-3l1/a-collezioni-marco-rossi-italian-jackets-drive-by-scam-toronto-ontario-canada-869299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content