Complaint Review: A Family Tradition trucking compang

• A Family Tradition trucking compang
    2190 Williamsburg Pike
    Richmond, Indiana
    United States of America

A Family Tradition trucking compang Richmond Indiana Family Tradition Ripoff Richmond , Indiana

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not anonymous

family tradition trucking company of richmond in.

i work for them 1yr and 6monthsthey cheat there drivers and the companies they deal with,and the I.R.S

they dont pay the drivers for thedrivers for the work they do.the percent rate is 25percent of the load they change from 25 to 23 to benfit them.they they lie about it.the owe me 1,600.00 in back pay and they wont pay me what is owe to me.they are liars,cant be trusted,on my 1099 form a 35,000k short when i spoke with terri ferriell  the owner mike ferriells wife who handles payroll she said this is the way she has always done the taxes. but they are saving 2,000 dollors  for there taxes,d.o.t law states drive 11 hrs off 10 there wont you to run without a break the drivers have to break the law.dont trust these ppl u will lose you will fall behind in your bills, u work for them they will rip u off BEWARE!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-family-tradition-trucking-compang/richmond-indiana-47374/a-family-tradition-trucking-compang-richmond-indiana-family-tradition-ripoff-richmond-in-858663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not anonymous

AUTHOR: teri - (United States of America)

Normally  would have no feeling about an anonymous complaint but since I know who wrote this I do have some comments.  Tim tried to be an owner operator with our company and his percentage was much higher than stated - he may very well have wanted me to figure his 1099 differently but I do follow IRS regulations(perhaps he should remember who had the issue with them) I also believe that he has forgotten the outcome of our court appearance it is not me who had wages garnished.

If TG was ever running over his 11 hours of driving he must have been going 25 miles an hour- TG having to "break DOT" law due to our dispatch is laughable.  I believe that working is the way you make the money to pay your bills if you don't work you can't get a settlement check. To post these lies on the internet is slanderous to me and if anonymous was brave enough to sign his name I would be in court. Lucky for Tim.