Complaint Review: A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery

• A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery
    po box 365
    North Greece, New York
    United States of America

A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery takes you r money and does not ship product North Greece, New York

I placed an order on October 8th for 1 patch.  The money was taken from our account that night.  On the tenth of October I recieved an e-mail that my order had shipped.

After two weeks I tracked the shippment and found it never left "A Little Crafty".  At that time I called and left a message about the shippement.

Since then I have called twice a week and left messages, continued to track a shippment that has never left the company, e-mailed the generic customer service email, and tried multiple time to contact them during their "Live Chat" forum on their website.

No-one has contacted me and I have not gotten my patch.  I wish I had looked up the company before hand.  Our next step will be to contact our bank to try and get our money back as there has been no communication with us and the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-little-crafty-custom-embroidery/north-greece-new-york-14515/a-little-crafty-custom-embroidery-takes-you-r-money-and-does-not-ship-product-north-greec-966384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content