Complaint Review: A1 Member- Goog-PR-MBCONTACT

• Reported By: Clearwater Florida
  • A1 Member- Goog-PR-MBCONTACT
    EGOOGLE.CASH.COM
    Internet

A1 Member- Goog-PR-MBCONTACT They ripped me offer and unfortunatly got the monies before I could stop them. Philippines international Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

googlepr-mbcontact.com

I requested the google-biz-kit for $1.97, never received the kit but they then took from my bank account$1.97, $0.02 and as of today pending is $72.21.

The bank cannot stop the payment and I cannot reach a person on the phone #'s I have.866-200-5473not open ,866-531-5311 vm full , 888-279-0191 no answer I quess I am lucky to stop them before they got more monies from me. The site Christian mothers working from home makes all the Christians out there to look like they are all scam liers.I as a Christian they need to be stopped immediately.

Now the next step is I have to file a Police Report in order to get my money from the bank.

Sue
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a1-member-goog-pr-mbcontact/internet/a1-member-goog-pr-mbcontact-they-ripped-me-offer-and-unfortunatly-got-the-monies-before-i-452113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content