Complaint Review: aaaa Electronics

• aaaa Electronics
    8239 South Holly,
    centenial, Colorado
    USA

aaaa Electronics aaaa Tevaaaaa Elctronics and Vacuum repair scam, dishonest, slow, centenial Colorado

Horrible Horrible Horrible!! Do not give this shop any business! Like many other reviewers, I was told a price to examine two amplifiers and included in that price was the estimated repair costs. I was told about 90% of the time these estimates are correct. After waiting four times longer than promised, I called and waited even longer to hear that the repairs would cost almost twice what I had already paid!! I went to pick up my amplifiers, but could not because they were apart, and would have to be put back together.

While there, another customer was concered about what he was charged for a cleaning of some equipment and was told there is no rate for examining and cleaning, they just charge a number with no justification. I was told several different stories, why the cost was so much. One of them was that two capacitors were required. However, they wanted to charge me more than the amplifier cost new for those two capacitors! I feel like they make up numbers, and charge people randomly.

• Like several other reviewers, I feel this business gets you in the door and then does not deliver!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaaa-electronics/centenial-colorado-80122/aaaa-electronics-aaaa-tevaaaaa-elctronics-and-vacuum-repair-scam-dishonest-slow-cente-1072224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content