Complaint Review: Aabree Coffee Company

• Aabree Coffee Company
    2200 brighton henrietta townline rd
    rochester, New York
    United States of America

Aabree Coffee Company Charged Two Credit Cards For Same Order - Refused to Cancel Order When I Objected rochester , New York

Yesterday Aabree told me the first credit card I gave them was not authorized. They asked for second credit card to pay for my order.  To my astonishment BOTH credit cards had been charged.  I called them back in hopes of resolution- they were very non-chalant about tying up my credit .

I used to work for a credit card issuer.  All they had to  do was call one of the credit cards & "release the authorization" so my available credit would not be tied up for 5 days. I actually had to explain to them how this is done.  As a merchant they should know exactly how to "release an authorization". They treated me as an inconvenience & acted as though it wasn't important.

Aabree seems to feel once they have your credit card info they can do whatever they want. They promised to "release the authorization" - but they didn't. They promised to call me back - but they didn't. I told them to cancel my order- but they didn't . They just sent me my tracking number.

Today I suddenly have fraudulent charges on my credit card .   Interesting coincidence. I will be refusing their unauthorized shipment & it will be sent back at their expense. I am also disputing the charges with BOTH credit card providers.  Would never recommend Aabree to anyone after this !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aabree-coffee-company/rochester-new-york-14623/aabree-coffee-company-charged-two-credit-cards-for-same-order-refused-to-cancel-order-w-828015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content