Complaint Review: ABC Financial/Quest Fitness

• ABC Financial/Quest Fitness
    2525 Highway 18
    Jackson, Mississippi
    USA

ABC Financial/Quest Fitness Refuses to cancel membership, insisting on certified letter when several phone calls were made to cancel to both Jackson Mississippi

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I was a member of Quest fitness for many years when I moved to a location that offered other options for me. I called Quest fitness to cancel my membership and wss told I could not cancel. I informed the young lady on the phone that I most certainly could as I did not signup for a lifetime membership.. She check my records and proceded to give me a number for ABC Fincial. I callef this number and was told she could not accept my cancellation over the phone but I had to send a certified letter and wait 30 days to cancel. I told her i was in the process of moving and i wanted to cancel now, this was May or June 2013. ABC refused to cancel my membership. I signed up with Quest fitness and was never informed that they had this ABC Service handelling my account, it had been over 2 years and I wanted to cancel hassel free. I sent a letter (not certified)to Quest fitness in September or October and continuedbe charged, until I put stop payment on the bank drafts that were taken out monthly. I then got calls that I owed for November and December and continue to get daily harassing phone calls for money that I do not owe to this company. I have explained my csncrllation of membership so ny time that I could screem. This seems to be a racketton the part of ABC Fincial as members can not cancel membership without hoing through a lot difficulty. I went in signed up and it was no problem then but they plsn to take your money as long as posible when you no longr require their services. Stop the harrasment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-financialquest-fitness/jackson-mississippi-39204/abc-financialquest-fitness-refuses-to-cancel-membership-insisting-on-certified-letter-w-1137245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.