Complaint Review: Acaiberry Supreme / SFL Nutrition

• Reported By: Milton Pennsylvania
  • Acaiberry Supreme / SFL Nutrition
    sflnutrition.com
    , Alaska

Acaiberry Supreme / SFL Nutrition suspicious after no confirmation e-mail within 24 hours Alaska

I was searching the web and may have inquired about this Acaiberry Supreme at some point in time. I received a phone call stating that they were calling about my inquiry. I agreed to the $5.95 shipping fee for a 30 day free trial. If I was not satisified I could cancel within 15 days; otherwise they would send me more at the price of $88.95. (Automatically charged to my Credit Card)...

I thought I would try it for 2 weeks and then cancel. I was to get an e-mail confirmation the next day - which I never got....Like a fool I gave out my Credit Card number.over the phone..I tried calling the phone number they gave me and it was SFL Nutrition, who could not verify anything...not my name, confirmation #, Customer ID# of the person I spoke with on the phone, or anything else.

So, I guess all the information that Scarlet Delscia Cust ID#639, gave me was a big scammer and lie. I now have to cancel my Credit Card.
Thank you.

Dianne
Milton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acaiberry-supreme-sfl-nutrition/alaska/acaiberry-supreme-sfl-nutrition-suspicious-after-no-confirmation-e-mail-within-24-hours-415285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content