Complaint Review: AccountNow.com

• Reported By: Connie — Meridian Mississippi United States of America
  • AccountNow.com

Internet
    United States of America

AccountNow.com My account being hacked into. They let the hacker take funds after I spoke with them that I did not make the purchase. Internet

On Friday, August 28, 2012 I was checking my account after I paid a bill and found out that an purchase was made on my card that I did not make. I called the bank immediately after the post was posted against my account and the customer rep said that the money had an authorization code on it. When I looked on Saturday, morning to see if the authorization was still on the funds I saw that the people who had taken the money.

I called the bank and stated the rep said that I may not be able to get my money back on October 4, 2012 because the authorization had lifted. These people had taken almost all my money and now I have to file a dispute which could take up to 45 days. The people are overseas. Here is the merchants that took the money from my account.

LE DIAMANT NOIR         NOYON           FRA $774.16

LE DIAMANT NOIR       NOYON                    $7.74

Auth Hold - PARADIRECT       67                  $30.22-authorization has not been lifted.

The bank stated that there was not a phone number on this company. This is all the money I have please help.

Thanks,

Connie Hornsby

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/accountnowcom/internet/accountnowcom-my-account-being-hacked-into-they-let-the-hacker-take-funds-after-i-spoke-948677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content