Complaint Review: Acctownstore

• Reported By: Adam — Holliston Massachusetts
  • Acctownstore

Internet
    USA

Acctownstore Acctownstore.com Acctown Acctown.com Fake Counterfeit Imitation Fraudulent Products Scam Internet

*Author of original report: Update

This company advertises low prices on high end smartphone/iPhone accessories, such as cases, chargers.  These products are fake, low quality imitations.

I ordered what I believed to be two Otterbox Defender cases plus some other accessories.  I received a plain manila envelope containing one case labeled with Lifeproof.  This was not in any boxing or packaging.  The product itself looked extremely cheap.  I contacted the seller and someone responded by saying that this was a refurbished/used case that was sent to me by accident, and that I should be receiving the correct cases soon.  I expect that anything else I do receive (if anything) will be a similar cheap knockoff product.  They obviously refused to refund my purchase.

This site comes up in Google Shopping results when searching for low priced iPhone accessories.  Do not fall for this scam.

Several other sites are registered to the same individual/address, as can be found through a whois search.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acctownstore/internet/acctownstore-acctownstorecom-acctown-acctowncom-fake-counterfeit-imitation-fraudulent-p-1069311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: adamjd - ()

Since originally posting this report, the merchant Acctownstore.com has refunded my purchase order.