Complaint Review: Ace Hardware

• Ace Hardware
    2200 Kensington Court, Oak Brook, IL 60523
    Internet
    United States of America

Ace Hardware acehardware.com Bate and Switch, Charged my card but didn't deliver what was confirmed in an email. Internet

AceHardware.com advertised a cleaning product that I was looking for, which was an eight pack at $3.79 so I bought three. They billed my credit card and sent me a confirmation email for exactly what I ordered.

When I went to pick up the product they had shipped three singles not eight packs so I refused to sign for them until the order was corrected. Then I got an email saying the the order number had been changed from a eight pack to a single box. When I look on line again they had change the Item number I ordered to redirect to the new order number for a single pack, so essentially remove the item that I purchased and replaced it with another. ( I still have the confirmation email of the original request )

I never received any part of this order yet AceHardware.com and Ace Hardware refuse to post a credit to my card. Now I don't want a credit I want the original order. These low life's have no humility or sense of proper business and it appears that it's a matter of the big guy messing with the consumer again because they can get away with it. Don't shop at Ace Hardware or at least watch your back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ace-hardware/internet/ace-hardware-acehardwarecom-bate-and-switch-charged-my-card-but-didnt-deliver-what-was-933381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content