Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, September 05, 2017

• Reported By: Joshua — Palo Alto Alabama USA
adpump.com
2225 E. Bayshore Road Suite 246 Palo Alto, California USA

adpump.com adpump.com, adpump, mike_adpump, nick.liahovsky, mixalis_mavromatis, smirnoff_24 Adpump.com Cheated me with my $800 Earnings and Threatened to Hack my IP Palo Alto California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Hi,

I recently happen to join that website for affiliate promotion called adpump.com to make some money, then I contacted the affiliate manager to discuss via skype.

After a long discussion we made an agreement about the payout and earnings and all discussions were agreed upon both side of conversation, and when I completed the tasks according to the agreement the affiliate manager turned his words against what he agreed to pay me for. However after long conversation he gave me his senior persons contact and asked me to accept his request on skype and I did so.

After accepting that senior person of adpump, he started being unprofessional and unethical by exposing his true fact of scam. And also after a long conversation he started abusing me using vocal languages and so.. [continued below]....

....

The untold scary part is that this senior manager has my IP and he threatened me that he (Michael Mavromatis) would hack my IP address for an attack.

PS: I admit I used vulgar language due to stress on my privacy concern he was threatening.

I immediately request you to stop such threats from such malicious users/company (adpump.com) to avoid further damanges and problems to innocent online users.

And if any one of you are already using their website then I urge you to stop because they are scam and of course they keep couple of huge marketers to make money and steal their earnings by removing the leads, sales and so forth from their accounts.

SCAM Website: adpump.com

Skype usernames: mike_adpump, smirnoff_24, nick.liahovsky, mixalis_mavromatis

Please find the links for the proof of conversation.
i.imgur.com/kDVnXp6.png
i.imgur.com/8aPb6Wn.png

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2017 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adpumpcom/palo-alto-california-9430/adpumpcom-adpumpcom-adpump-mikeadpump-nickliahovsky-mixalismavromatis-smirnoff-1397910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adpump.com