Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By: ashley3525 — Middletown New York USA
Advanced Wellness Research Teeth Whitening Kit
www.advancedwellnessresearch.com Internet United States of America

Advanced Wellness Research Teeth Whitening Kit I'm getting charged for this product that I've stopped using some time ago. I did the trial offer and tried to contact the company to cancel it and I've been unsuccessful. Teeth Whitening RIP-OFF Middletown, New York

I tried this offer from advanced wellness research to whiten my teeth for a month. I was charged for it, and I've been trying to cancel the offer but I've been unsuccessful. I don't know what to do or who to call.

I don't want to be charged for something I'm not even using. I don't even know what to do with the kits. Lately I've just been throwing them out b/c I don't know where to send them to.

I've been reading about these reports from other people the information is not the same with each report. PLEASE HELP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-wellness-research-teeth-whitening-kit/internet/advanced-wellness-research-teeth-whitening-kit-im-getting-charged-for-this-product-that-i-481743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research Teeth Whitening Kit