Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, July 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jim — Seattle Washington
Affinion
Nationwide USA

Affinion aka Member Service Center mail fraud for "credit card alert" was Nashville, TN, now Binghamton, NY Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: I am a client of 6 years.

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They mail you claiming to be Member Service Center and that they are watching your credit cards for fraud. The form included gives them your credit report (but you sign it thinking YOU will get it) The form letter merely has your name and address inside saying you ordered Fraud Protection Plus and that you need to fill out the form to be covered plus you get a "free" credit report.

The address inside says PO Box 121619 Nashville, TN 37212-1619 and the envelope included to send it to says Member Services PO Box 5600 Binghamton, NY 13902-9900 and yet again, the form inside says to mail it to Member Services PO Box 5554 Binghamton, NY 13902-9904

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2014 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/affinion/nationwide/affinion-aka-member-service-center-mail-fraud-for-credit-card-alert-was-nashville-tn-1165369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion

I am a client of 6 years.

AUTHOR: MrC - (USA)

The protection offered by this company was given to me when I opened a bank account in 2011. The bank offered this as a free service to protect me from identy theft and cc fraud. I even have medallions for my keys that ensure their return if someone drops them in any USPS mail receptacle. Stamped on these brass tags are the PO BOX 121619 Nashville TN 37212, and a unique 6 digit code belonging only to me.

For all these years I have not had one attempt to attack my accounts or a threat on my personal identity. Are these people opperating a fradulent business? I filled out paperwork matching the description of the previous comment in 2011 and sent it to the address mentioned above, three days later I got my protection agreement and key tags and a few other cool things.

I cant immagine the good people of my bank involving me and other members to the dangers suggested or inferred in the above comment.

Respectfully,