Complaint Review: affirmative insurance

Addison, Texas
    United States of America

affirmative insurance WORST INSURANCE COMPANY EVER!!! Addison, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Call your insurance company

This is the most ridiculous insurance company I have ever had to deal with. I was  unfortunate enough to get rear ended by some moron who had Affirmative Insurance as his car insurance company. I filed the claim the day of the accident, and the following day he called in to cancel his policy. Now it is more than 3 weeks later and they keep claiming that they're computer system is not allowing them to issue a check to me, because the policy holder is no longer their customer.

They apparently need special approval and each time I call in to see if this is done they say they are still working on it. They even had the audacity to tell me just now that the only person who can approve this check has gone home early today so they I will have to wait at least another day for approval. I've had to reschedule my repairs twice now, and they also refuse to issue the check directly to the body shop so that I would not have to deal with this! I cannot believe the lack of professionalism at this so called company- which from how they are acting I can picture being in somebody's home basement!!! Consumers BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/affirmative-insurance/addison-texas-75001/affirmative-insurance-worst-insurance-company-ever-addison-texas-1012322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Call your insurance company

AUTHOR: larrymcmasters - (United States of America)

Call your insurance company.  Let them pay and sign over subrogation to them so they can go after the other company.  Why are you trying to deal with this. You pay your company for situations like this.  Your rates will not increase because of this.