Complaint Review: Aflac Assist, llc

• Aflac Assist, llc
    4444 105th Ave,
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

Aflac Assist, llc They took my money and ran; Made promises of income that they have not kept. Invested over $50k Phoenix, Arizona

Aflac Assist rep, Ayden Marshall, contacted me with a business proposal, in wuich I could reap five thousand dollars every month. All that I had to do was provide them with names of businesses to convert to their merchant processing service, which they claimed was lower that all other services. They have several addresses in Phoenix, AZ: 3507 North Central Avenue, Suite 503B, 85021, 800-918-2640; 13416 North 32nd Street, Suite 102, 85032, 800-918-2640; 4444 105th Ave, 85037,888-265-8032; and others. Ayden Marshall's direct nimber is 800-875-0661, and his asst/secy is Leah,  510-565-7436ext568.

They presented me with on-line documents that needed immediate electronic sognatures for processing.The pressure to sign was immense! They gave me a web address for my "business", http://www.harmotchprocessing@live.com", and gave me an electronic business card with my personal email address, rather than the above email address. However, they have never told me how to open the CD, even after numerous requests. Phone calls to Ayden Marshall have gone unreturned. This organization seem to be in the business of theft. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aflac-assist-llc/phoenix-arizona-85037/aflac-assist-llc-they-took-my-money-and-ran-made-promises-of-income-that-they-have-not-989734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content