Complaint Review: AGE medical

57B North Woolwich Road, E16 4AA
    Nationwide
    United Kingdom

AGE medical - liars, thieves and con artists!!!!!! London United Kingdom

This company is completely fraudulant.   They lied and told me i needed this training to get a job but I've got a job without this training. They refused to refund me my money as I apparently did not cancel the training, I have clear evidence showing that I did.

I have just recently got my money back after three months from my credit card company and have seen that AGE have forged my signature on the contract.  Do not give your money to this company, they are a scam and there is lots evidence to show this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/age-medical/nationwide/age-medical-liars-thieves-and-con-artists-london-united-kingdom-1059804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content