Complaint Review: Aging In The Home Remodelers

• Aging In The Home Remodelers
    1460 w. canal, suite 102
    littleton, Colorado
    United States of America

Aging In The Home Remodelers AIHR Don't be lied too!!! They are not JACUZZI!!!! littleton, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Well that is one technician

This company lied to me about who they are and who they wanted me to tell the home owner I was. They are AIHR which is a distributor of Jacuzzi not Jacuzzi its self, but they train all their sales staff to say they are. Just look up BBB and they are a D rating and that means that 25% of the time they do a good job. Do you like those odds? I don't either and Gobd bless!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aging-in-the-home-remodelers/littleton-colorado-80120/aging-in-the-home-remodelers-aihr-dont-be-lied-too-they-are-not-jacuzzi-littleton-948217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Well that is one technician

AUTHOR: Jay1234321 - ()

The reality is this is a certain exclusive product to first street. First street is one of the largest senior citizen distribution companies.

I run the south for the company and I live in Houston. We do train that we are a division of first street. I'm sorry that is what you heard. Jacuzzi is represented by the company and we are all certified technicians of Jaccuzzi

Thanks