Complaint Review: AGM International Inc. (Alergo Global Marketing)

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2003
  • Reported By: Mississauga Ontario
  • AGM International Inc. (Alergo Global Marketing)
    100 West 10th St, Suite 202
    Wilmington, Delaware

AGM International Inc.(Alergo Global Marketing) ripoff dishonest fraudulent swindler rascaldom blackguardism Wilmington Delaware

Here's just another like horror story about AGM International, I got into the business opportunity several month ago, I discovered in as little as a few days after they received my investment ,that there was a dishonest contract and they have not executed the promises and duties according to this agreement.

Until they have not received my money they were very briskly responded on my questions,but when a wire transfer was done AGM absolutelly have forgotten about me.I a hundreds times tried to send the letters all without result.

And it is still interesting that in the contract is stipulated that we the fools which have got to them in a jaw had not the right to declare their fraudelence and consequently I think many from us of the injureds are afraid to declare a deceit.

I also think there's more than one person involed in this rip off scam, These people can be found and we should hunt them like a pack of wild dogs, and then strip them of everything they have like the've done with some of us.

Nina
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2003 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agm-international-inc-alergo-global-marketing/wilmington-delaware-19801/agm-international-incalergo-global-marketing-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-swindler-rasc-68594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content