Complaint Review: AGM International

• Reported By: Mansfield Texas
  • AGM International
    Isreal
    Internet

AGM International scam internet hoax ripoff business from hell Israel Delaware Internet

I joined this "company" only two weeks ago. They have a fancy site with big name retailers. The scam is to own your own internet mall and recieve commissions on sales and business packages. You simply follow the seven steps in the training package and are guaranteed a minimun of $12,000 per year. All of this is happens as you watch real time from the "Global Control Center." I paid $750.00 for the beginner package and invested some more bucks for the submission wizard.(He probably gets a cut from that too) I worked 2 weeks solid putting in many hours uploading web sites and submitting them to thousands. I kept e-mailing for support and only got one reply. I asked about the "Global Control Center" and was told to email a guy named Richard. Richard never replied.

Then I got to thinking? The personnel site that was given was money4u.net/owner/teague/shopping. Was I the only one named Teague in this whole business. How in the world does this work. Then I started checking and found this site. Looks like I have been scammed too. I am now going to re-write the pages and submit as a scam. Lets all do it before goes futher. Death is too good for this man.

Jason
Mansfield, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agm-international/internet/agm-international-scam-internet-hoax-ripoff-business-from-hell-israel-delaware-internet-55608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content